Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Belize - Tikal & Flores, Guatemala (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
The glory and splendors of the ancient Maya world await you just over the border in the lush rainforests of Eastern Guatemala. The region is especially important to the Maya people, being home to many temples, pyramids and ruins.
- climb Tikal’s Temple lV for a 360-degree view of the jungle-shrouded ruins
- camp at night in the ancient, seldom-visited city of Yaxhá
- watch the sun set over El Remate’s Lago de Petén Itzá
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tikal, Yaxhá, Uaxactun, El Remate, Flores & Santa Elena.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.