*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Belize - Southern Belize (PDF Chapter)
Southern Belize is the country’s most absorbing cultural melting pot, with a strong Garifuna influence around Dangriga and Belize’s largest Maya population in Toledo. Nature is rich here: open savannah and citrus-filled farmland contrast forested hills dotted with Maya ruins.
- eat, drink, slack off and snorkel at Placencia’s mainland ‘cay you can drive to’
- hike, zip-line and waterfall rappel in the Mayflower Bocawina National Park jungle
- live like a posh castaway on Thatch Caye
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Stann Creek District, Dangriga, Mayflower Bocawina National Park, Central Cayes, Hopkins, Sittee Point, Sittee River, Maya Center, Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, Placencia, Toledo District (The Deep South) & around, Punta Gorda & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.