Belize - Northern Cayes (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern Cayes chapter from Lonely Planet’s Belize guidebook.
Daydream a little. Conjure up your ultimate tropical island fantasy. With more than 100 enticing isles and two amazing atolls, chances are that one of Belize’s northern cays can match this dream and make it a reality.
- avail yourself of the amazing aquatic activities – from sailing and paddleboarding to snorkel-ing and diving – at Ambergris Caye
- relax in a hammock or at the beach, resetting your internal clock to Caye Caulker’s languid rhythms
- descend into the darkness of the Blue Hole Natural Monument and exploring the nearby reefs and swim-throughs at Lighthouse Reef
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker, Cayo Espanto, Turn-effe Atoll, Lighthouse Reef, Half Moon Caye, Long Caye.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.