Belize - Northern Cayes (PDF Chapter)
Daydream a little. Conjure up your ultimate tropical island fantasy. With more than 100 enticing isles and two amazing atolls, chances are that one of the northern cays can make this dream a reality.
- avail yourself of the amazing array of Caye Caulker’s aquatic activities – from kitesurfing and paddleboarding to snorkeling and diving
- surrounded yourself with nurse sharks and stingrays at Shark Ray Alley
- enjoy a sunset cocktail on the deck of a San Pedro sailboat
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ambergris Caye & San Pedro, Caye Caulker, Other Northern Cays, Cayo Esperanto, Turneffe Atoll, Lighthouse Reef, Long Caye.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.