*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Belize - Northern Belize (PDF Chapter)
This chilled-out stretch of Belize is entirely void of crowds, with unbeaten paths, abundant wildlife and prices a fraction of those in the rest of Belize. Adventurous travelers will find pretty fishing villages, pristine jungles and ancient Maya cities.
- take a riverboat tour along the New River to the magnificent lamanai Maya ruins
- spot crocs and other lagoon inhabitants at Shipstern Nature Reserve
- chow down on Belize’s best tacos at Orange Walk Town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Orange Walk District, Orange Walk Town, Lamanai, Río Bravo Conservation & Management Area, Corozal District, Corozal Town, Cerro Maya & Copper Bank, Sarteneja.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.