*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page. See terms.
Belize - Northern Belize (PDF Chapter)
This chilled-out stretch of Belize is entirely void of crowds, with unbeaten paths, abundant wildlife and prices a fraction of those in the rest of Belize. Adventurous travelers will find pretty fishing villages, pristine jungles and ancient Maya cities.
- take a riverboat tour along the New River to the magnificent lamanai Maya ruins
- spot crocs and other lagoon inhabitants at Shipstern Nature Reserve
- chow down on Belize’s best tacos at Orange Walk Town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Orange Walk District, Orange Walk Town, Lamanai, Río Bravo Conservation & Management Area, Corozal District, Corozal Town, Cerro Maya & Copper Bank, Sarteneja.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.