*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Belize - Cayo District (PDF Chapter)
Cayo District is Belize’s premier adventure and eco-activity region. The lush environs of the Wild West are covered with jungle, woven with rivers and waterfalls, and dotted with Maya ruins ranging from small, tree-covered hills to massive, magnificent temples.
- hang out in traveller-friendly San Ignacio, especially during market day on Saturday
- bridge the gap between Cayo and coastal Southern Belize along Hummingbird Highway
- explore the remote and ancient Maya ruins of Caracol
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Belmopan & around, Hummingbird Highway, Actun Tunichil Muknal, San Ignacio & around, Cristo Rey & Chiquibul Roads, Mountain Pine Ridge Area, Caracol, Bullet Tree Falls, San José Succotz & around, Benque Viejo del Carmen.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.