*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Belize - Belize District (PDF Chapter)
There is plenty to see and do in Belize District – so much that a weeklong visitor could spend their entire vacation here, sampling the country’s Maya heritage, Creole culture and luxuriant wildlife, all within an hour’s drive of the city.
- get a first-hand introduction to all of Belize Zoo’s native species
- spend a night at the Community Baboon Sanctuary surrounded by the roar of howler monkeys
- cruise the Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary lagoon and marvel at the birdlife
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Belize City & around, Burrell Boom, Community Baboon Sanctuary, Rancho Dolores, Crooked Tree, Old Northern Highway, Old Belize, Hattieville, Belize Zoo, Monkey Bay, Along the Coast Road, Gales Point.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.