*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Belgium & Luxembourg - Western Wallonia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Western Wallonia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guidebook.
The idyllic landscapes of Western Wallonia belie the turbulent history of the area, which has been a battleground for millennia. Fine historic cities, notably Tournai and Mons, have loads to offer, and the region’s rural nooks boast notable beers and riotous festivals.
- indulge in belated post-fight analysis at the modernised battlefield attractions of Waterloo
- explore the wealth of museums at charismatic Mons
- observe how Romanesque transforms into Gothic in Tournai’s iconic cathedral
- restaurants & accommodation
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.