Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Belgium & Luxembourg - Understand Belgium & Luxembourg and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Belgium & Luxembourg Today, History, the Belgian People, Creative Cuisine, Belgian Beer, Arts & Architecture, Directory A-Z, Transport and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, culture, food and drink to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities and travellers with kids, and get the most out of your interactions with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown of the various languages spoken in Belgium and Luxembourg today
- info on mussels, chocolate, waffles and other delectable local delicacies
- full coverage of Belgian beer
- details on art and architecture, film and comic strips
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.