Belgium & Luxembourg travel guide
Bruges canals, Antwerp fashion, Luxembourg bubbles, Trappist beers, chocolate and chips, belfries and castles, crazy carnivals… These two small countries certainly punch above their weight. Lonely Planet is your passport to Belgium & Luxembourg, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Escape the crowds in Bruges’ majestic art collections, walk on 12th century cobbles in Brus-sels’ Grand Place; conduct your own countrywide chocolate and beer survey; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belgium & Luxembourg and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Belgium & Luxem-bourg Today, History, The Belgian People, Creative Cuisine, Belgian Beer, Arts & Architec-ture
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version)
Coverage Includes: Brussels, Bruges, Ghent & Northwest Belgium, Antwerp & Northeast Belgium, Wallonia, Luxembourg and more