Belgium & Luxembourg travel guide
7th Edition Apr 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Bruges canals, Antwerp fashion, Luxembourg bubbles, Trappist beers, chocolate and chips, belfries and castles, crazy carnivals… These two small countries certainly punch above their weight. Lonely Planet is your passport to Belgium & Luxembourg, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Escape the crowds in Bruges’ majestic art collections, walk on 12th century cobbles in Brus-sels’ Grand Place; conduct your own countrywide chocolate and beer survey; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belgium & Luxembourg and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Belgium & Luxem-bourg Today, History, The Belgian People, Creative Cuisine, Belgian Beer, Arts & Architec-ture
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version)
Coverage Includes: Brussels, Bruges, Ghent & Northwest Belgium, Antwerp & Northeast Belgium, Wallonia, Luxembourg and more
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.