*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Belgium & Luxembourg - The Ardennes (PDF Chapter)
This is the the Ardennes chapter from Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guidebook.
If you’re looking for outdoor activities, fresh air and greenery, head for Belgium’s southeastern corner. Here you’ll find meandering rivers, dramatic cave systems, forested hills and deep valleys alongside picture-perfect castle-topped medieval towns crowded into sweeping bends in a verdant-banked river.
- drive stunning riversides to Belgium’s finest view at Rochehaut
- descend towards the centre of the earth at Hotton or Rochefort
- paddle picturesque rivers from pretty La Roche-en-Ardenne
- restaurants & accommodation
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.