Belgium & Luxembourg - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Belgium & Luxembourg, Need to Know, First Time Bel-gium & Luxembourg, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guidebook.
Your journey to Belgium & Luxembourg starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info for first-time visitors.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about travel with children
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Belgium & Luxembourg, Need to Know, First Time Belgium & Luxembourg, If You Like: Castles, Surreal Belgium, Industrial Heritage, Out-door Action, Belfries & Begijnhoven, Going Underground, Month by Month, Itineraries, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience