Belgium & Luxembourg - Luxembourg (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Luxembourg chapter from Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guidebook.
The Grand Duchy’s capital, Luxembourg City, has a fairy-tale quality to its Unesco-listed histor-ic core, perched on a dramatic clifftop. Beyond in the rolling forested hills, a string of beguiling vil-lages clusters beneath stunning medieval castles.
- promenade along Europe’s ‘most beautiful balcony’, the Chemin de la Corniche, in Luxem-bourg City
- ride a chairlift to the hilltop above picturesque Vianden, then stroll to its castle
- hike into the enchanting Müllerthal’s woodlands and rocky micro-canyons around Echter-nach
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Luxembourg City, Moselle Valley, Schengen & Remer-schen, Müllerthal Region, Larochette, Echternach, Beaufort, Éislek, Bourscheid, Diekirch, Vianden, Esch-sur-Sûre, Wiltz, Clervaux.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.