No code necessary. See terms.
Belgium & Luxembourg - Luxembourg (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Luxembourg chapter from Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guidebook.
Little Luxembourg serves up a charming slice of northern Europe. The capital has a fairy-tale quality to its Unesco-listed historic core, and beyond the city you’ll rapidly find yourself in rolling part-forested hills strung with beguiling villages and stunning medieval castles.
- tuck in to traditional and avant-garde cuisine in the lively restaurants and bars of Luxembourg City
- stay the night in the gorgeous historic village of Vianden
- taste sparkling wines amid the groomed vineyards of the Moselle Valley
- restaurants & accommodation
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.