Belgium & Luxembourg - Brussels (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Brussels chapter from Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guide-book.
Belgium’s fascinating capital, and the administrative capital of the EU, Brussels is historical yet hip, bureaucratic yet bizarre, self-confident yet unshowy, and multicultural to its roots, with a city-scape that swings from majestic to quirky to rundown and back again.
- stroll round or drink on the Grand Place, Europe’s most gorgeous square
- admire one of Brussels’ finest art nouveau creations, the Old England Building, while perus-ing a mesmerising music museum
- see everything from Magritte’s bowler hat to Breughel’s falling Icarus in the Musées Royaux des Beaux-Arts
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Tours, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.