*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Belgium & Luxembourg - Brussels (PDF Chapter)
This is the Brussels chapter from Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guidebook.
Belgium’s fascinating capital, and the administrative capital of the EU, historic, hip Brussels is multicultural to its roots, with a cityscape that swings from majestic to quirky to rundown and back again.
- drink a few beers in situ and ponder whether the Grand Place is indeed Europe’s most beautiful square
- take in the work of old masters and surrealists at the Musées Royaux des Beaux-Arts
- lounge in cafes ancient and modern, including an inspiring selection of art-nouveau classics scattered around the Bourse
- restaurants & accommodation
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.