*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Belgium & Luxembourg - Brussels (PDF Chapter)
This is the Brussels chapter from Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guidebook.
Belgium’s fascinating capital, and the administrative capital of the EU, historic, hip Brussels is multicultural to its roots, with a cityscape that swings from majestic to quirky to rundown and back again.
- drink a few beers in situ and ponder whether the Grand Place is indeed Europe’s most beautiful square
- take in the work of old masters and surrealists at the Musées Royaux des Beaux-Arts
- lounge in cafes ancient and modern, including an inspiring selection of art-nouveau classics scattered around the Bourse
- restaurants & accommodation
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.