Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Beijing - The Great Wall (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Great Wall chapter from Lonely Planet’s Beijing guidebook.
An excursion to the Great Wall is an unmissable part any trip to Beijing. Wander sections of restored Wall with the crowds, or hike challenging sections of the Wild Wall along mountain ridges with stunning views.
- join the crowds at Bādálǐng, the most famous and picturesque stretch of the Wall
- hike unrestored stretches of the Wall from the ancient fortified village of Gǔběikǒu
- toboggan down restored sections of Wall around Mùtiányù
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mùtiányù, Gǔběikǒu, Jiànkòu, Huánghuā Chéng, Zhuàngdàokǒu, Jīnshānlǐng, Bādálǐng, Hiking the Great Wall.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.