*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Beijing - Sanlitun & Chaoyang (PDF Chapter)
This is the S?nl?tún & Cháoyáng chapter from Lonely Planet’s Beijing guidebook.
Ponder D?ngyuè Temple and the oasis that is Rìtán Park; explore the 798 Arts District; visit the Olympic site for a modern-architecture fix; then it’s time to focus on Cháoyáng’s more hedonistic pleasures: shopping, eating and partying.
- discover China’s vibrant contemporary art scene at the 798 Art District
- hunt for arts, crafts and antique treasures at the wonderfully chaotic P?nji?yuán Market
- drink some seriously good craft beer at S?nl?tún’s many tap houses
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.