Beijing - Day Trips from Beijing (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Day Trips from Běijīng chapter from Lonely Planet’s Beijing guidebook.
Want to escape the city? This chapter includes the very best excursions from Beijing and they can each be completed in a day. Ming-dynasty villages, historic tombs and picturesque valleys make a great break from city sightseeing.
- explore the Ming Tombs, the Unesco-protected burial site for 13 of China’s emperors
- gorgeous, well-preserved Ming-dynasty village of Chuāndǐxià, nestled in a remote valley
- picnic and play by the Jùmǎ River in the picturesque valley of Shídù
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ming Tombs, Chuāndǐxià, Shídù, Wǎnpíng Town.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.