*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Beijing - Dashilar & Xicheng South (PDF Chapter)
This is the Dashilar & X?chéng South chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland guidebook.
Spend a morning visiting Dashilar’s shops, before lunch at a small restaurant on Dazhalan Xijie. Explore the nearby laneways, once the red-light district of old Peking; later, catch a show at one of the local theatres.
- peruse the historic shopping street of Dashilar, home to some of the oldest and most prestigious emporiums in the city
- wind your way through the fascinating hútòng west of Meishi Jie, which retain a local neighbourhood character in the face of rapid-fire development
- check out the capital’s largest Muslim neighbourhood around Niúji? Mosque.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.