*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Beijing city guide
11th Edition May 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Constantly reimagining itself as it races towards the future, yet inextricably linked to its glorious, notorious past, Beijing is as compelling as it is complex.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Beijing, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus the Forbidden City in 3D, Great Wall hiking tips, guide to local cuisine and full-colour maps
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, Neighbourhoods at a Glance, Forbidden City & D?ngchéng Central, Drum Tower & D?ngchéng North, Temple of Heaven Park & D?ngchéng South, B?ih?i Park & X?chéng North, Dashilar & X?chéng South, S?nl?tún & Cháoyáng, Summer Palace & H?idiàn, Day Trips from B?ij?ng, Sleeping, Understand B?ij?ng and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.