Barcelona - Understand Barcelona and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Barcelona Today, History, Catalan Culture, Architecture, Picasso, Miró & Dalí, Music & Dance, Transport, Directory A–Z, and Language chapters from Lonely Plan-et’s Barcelona guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, art and architecture to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and les-bian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Catalan culture
- info on the city’s history
- full coverage of Barcelona’s architecture
- details on Picasso, Miró & Dalí
Coverage includes: Barcelona Today, History, Catalan Culture, Architec-ture, Picasso, Miró & Dalí, Music & Dance, Transport, Directory A–Z, and Language.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout