*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Barcelona - La Ribera (PDF Chapter)
This is the La Ribera chapter from Lonely Planet’s Barcelona guidebook.
La Ribera refers to the area covered by the city council’s appellation of Sant Pere, Santa Caterina i la Ribera. This medieval quarter has a little of everything, from high-end shopping to some of Barcelona’s liveliest tapas bars.
- admire the simplicity and beauty of Gothic church - Basílica de Santa Maria del Mar
- be introduced to the origins of Picasso’s genius at the fascinating Museu Picasso
- admire the splendour of Palau de la Música Catalana
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.