Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Barcelona - La Ribera (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the La Ribera chapter from Lonely Planet’s Barcelona guidebook.
La Ribera refers to the area covered by the city council’s appellation of Sant Pere, Santa Caterina i la Ribera. This medieval quarter has a little of everything, from high-end shopping to some of Barcelona’s liveliest tapas bars.
- admire the simplicity and beauty of Gothic church - Basílica de Santa Maria del Mar
- be introduced to the origins of Picasso’s genius at the fascinating Museu Picasso
- admire the splendour of Palau de la Música Catalana
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.