Barcelona - La Rambla & Barri Gotic (PDF Chapter)
This is the La Rambla & Barri Gòtic chapter from Lonely Planet’s Barcelona guidebook.
La Rambla, Spain’s most talked-about boulevard, packs a lot of colour into a short walk, with flower stands, historic buildings, a produce market and a ceaselessly changing parade of people from all corners of the globe.
- take in Barcelona’s liveliest street scene on La Rambla, with its human statues, open-air restaurants, flower stalls and saunterers from every corner of the globe
- explore the spectacular cloister, shadowy chapels, nooks and crannies of La Catedral, Barcelona’s magnificent Gothic masterpiece
- walk through the subterranean ruins of Roman-era ‘Barcino’ in the Museu d’Història de Barcelona
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.