*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Barcelona - La Rambla & Barri Gotic (PDF Chapter)
This is the La Rambla & Barri Gòtic chapter from Lonely Planet’s Barcelona guidebook.
La Rambla, Barcelona’s most famous boulevard, is a sensory-rich hive of activity, drawing people from all corners of the globe. The adjoining Barri Gòtic is packed with historical treasures, Gothic churches and cobblestone lanes lined with shops, bars and restaurants.
- take in Barcelona’s liveliest street scene on la Rambla, including human statues, open-air eateries, flower stalls and saunterers from every corner of the globe
- explore the hidden nooks and crannies of la Catedral, Barcelona’s magnificent Gothic masterpiece
- discover the Museu d’Història de Barcelona while walking amid the ruins of Roman-era Barcino
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.