Barcelona - Camp Nou, Pedralbes & La Zona Alta (PDF Chapter)
This is the Camp Nou, Pedralbes & La Zona Alta chapter from Lonely Planet’s Barcelona guidebook.
This vast area, which runs north of L’Eixample and west of Gràcia, includes some intriguing attractions. Yet few visitors make the journey here, due to its far-flung sights. Here’s your chance to explore Barcelona off the tourist path.
- relive the great moments of one of the world’s legendary football teams at the Camp Nou multimedia museum – or, better yet, cheer along with their fans during a live game
- walk along the 14th-century cloister and gazing at exquisite murals at the Museu-Monestir de Pedralbes
- get a feel for the Amazon (tropical downpour and all), and travel through Earth’s evolution at warp speed at the excellent Cosmocaixa
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout