*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Bangladesh - Sylhet Division (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sylhet Division chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bangladesh guidebook.
Pastoral Sylhet is blessed with glistening rice paddies, the wetland marshes of Ratargul and Sunamganj, the forested nature reserves of Lowacherra, and Srimangal’s rolling hills blanketed in waist-high tea bushes. The area boasts a mind-blowing array of landscapes.
- amble through expansive tea estates and sip on quirky, multicoloured seven-layered tea in Srimangal
- keep an eye out for rare hoolock gibbons while strolling the walking trails of the lowacherra National Park semi-evergreen forest
- row a skiff under a canopied forest while exploring the swampy wilderness of Ratargul
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sylhet, Ratargul, Sunamganj and Srimangal & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.