*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Bangladesh - Khulna & Barisal (PDF Chapter)
This is the Khulna & Barisal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bangladesh guidebook.
Comprising in large parts of nothing but marshlands, waterlogged jungles and rivers, this archetypal explorer country is not easy to navigate, but it promises to leave you with some of your most abiding memories of Bangladesh.
- float through the forests in search of the elusive Royal Bengal tiger or join in the seasonal wild honey harvest in Sundarbans National Park
- visit the magnificent mosques of sleepy Bagerhat before exploring its forested villages
- ride the vintage paddle-wheel steamer, Rocket Riverboat Bangladesh’s most iconic riverboat
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Khulna, Sundarbans National Park, Mongla, Bagerhat, Jessore, Kushtia, Barisal and Kuakata.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 3 for 2 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.