*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Bangladesh - Chittagong Division (PDF Chapter)
This is the Chittagong Division chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bangladesh guidebook.
The most diverse region of Bangladesh, Chittagong is a land that stretches from forested hills and scenic lakes to sandy beaches and coral islands. It’s a land of off-the-beaten-track adventure, with great hiking and remote boat trips.
- team up with a trusted guide and hike your way into the depths of the Chittagong Hill Tracts
- learn about Adivasi culture by visiting some of the tribal villages around the forested hillside town of Bandarban
- enjoy what’s arguably the most scenic river trip in Bangladesh by taking a boat ride along the serene Sangu
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Chittagong, Chittagong Hill Tracts, Cox’s Bazar, St Martin’s Island, Maheskhali Island, Teknaf Wildlife Sanctuary and Comilla.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.