No code necessary. See terms.
Bangkok - Understand Bangkok and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Sleeping chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bangkok guidebook.
Bangkok is home to a variety of modern hostels, guesthouses and hotels. To make matters even better, much of Bangkok’s accommodation offers excellent value, and competition is so intense that fat discounts are almost always available.
- best lists arranged by budget and themes
- pros and cons of accommodation in each of Bangkok’s neighbourhoods
- practicalities and peculiarities of Bangkok’s accommodation
Coverage includes: Where to Stay, Ko Ratanakosin & Thonburi, Banglamphu, Thewet & Dusit, Chinatown, Siam Square, Pratunam, Phloen Chit & Ratchathewi, Riverside, Silom & Lumphini, Sukhumvit and Greater Bangkok.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.