Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Welcome to Banff, Jasper & Glacier, Banff, Jasper & Glacier’s Top 20, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Travel with Children, and Travel with Pets chapters from Lonely Planet’s Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks guidebook.
Your journey to Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on travel with children.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about travel with pets
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Banff, Jasper & Glacier, Banff, Jasper & Glacier’s Top 20, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Travel with Children, and Travel with Pets.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.