*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks - Banff National Park (PDF Chapter)
This is the Banff National Park chapter from Lonely Planet’s Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks guidebook.
As much a piece of Canadian history as a natural wonder, the nation’s oldest national park, is what Canada is all about: a feral, but largely accessible, wilderness that attempts to cater for everyone – and by and large succeeds.
- explore the waterfalls and ubiquitous rivers of ice in Icefields Parkway
- watch wildlife around the local rivers and lakes of Banff Town
- hike above the treeline in Sunshine Meadows
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Banff Town & Around, Lake Louise & Around, Mt Assiniboine, Icefields Parkway, Day Hikes, Overnight Hikes, Cycling, Driving, Sights, Tours, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.