*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks - Around Glacier National Park (PDF Chapter)
This is the Around Glacier National Park chapter from Lonely Planet’s Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks guidebook.
Glacier’s gateway towns are pleasant places to base yourself while exploring the park. Stay in the park’s oldest hotel, go night skiing in Whitefish, or kick back in low-key Polebridge, Glacier’s most isolated outpost.
- step back in time and overnight in an historic lodge
- enjoy dining in rustic-yet-hip Whitefish
- explore the excellent Museum of the Plains Indians in Browning
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: West Glacier, St Mary, East Glacier, Blackfeet Indian Reservation, Whitefish.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.