*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks - Around Banff National Park (PDF Chapter)
This is the Around Banff National Park chapter from Lonely Planet’s Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks guidebook.
Although many visitors never venture much beyond Banff, the park is buffered by numerous other spectacular national and provincial parks, all blessed with the same kind of sky-high scenery, but with far fewer visitors and quieter trails.
- hike remote backcountry trails in Mt Assiniboine Provincial Park
- soak in a volcanic spring at Radium Hot Springs
- get your adrenaline fix white-water rafting or mountain biking in Golden
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes:Canmore, Kananaskis Country, Yoho National Park, Lake O’Hara, Mt Assiniboine Provincial Park, Kootenay National Park & Radium Hot Springs, Golden.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.