Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks
5th Edition Apr 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Sit atop a mountain, hike through the forest, feel the spray of a waterfall: Banff, Jasper and Glacier offer outdoor experiences at their simplest and best. Lonely Planet is your passport to Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Take in mind-blowing mountain panoramas on the Icefields Parkway, drive Going-to-the-Sun Rd to jaw-dropping Logan Pass, and stop for genteel afternoon tea at Lake Agnes; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - the Parks today, history, geology, wildlife, conservation
Coverage includes: Banff National Park & Around, Jasper National Park, Glacier National Park & Around, Waterton Lakes National Park, and more
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.