Edvinas, your local expert in The Baltics.
Edvinas speaks more languages than there are letters in his home country of Lithuania (yep, that’s 10). A natural polyglot and born traveler, Ed got his start as an on-the-road guide for some of the world’s largest travel operators. Swapping tour leading for tailor-made trip planning, Ed is on a mission to show the world Finland and the Baltic States as he knows and loves them, and now has an acclaimed boutique agency and an impressive history of expertly-curated trips under his belt. A nature lover that can’t live without coffee, Ed oscillates between cozy cafés and the outdoors. Fortunately, the Baltic nations bundle all of that and more in a land area smaller than some American states.
Why would I need a local expert?
- Our licensed and locally based experts offer access to undiscovered experiences.
- With their wealth of knowledge, our experts can ease any travel anxiety you may have.
- Streamline the planning process so you can plan an unforgettable trip quickly.
Meet Elsewhere, Lonely Planet's new travel-planning service.
Elsewhere is a modern travel platform that pairs clients with local experts to craft once-in-a-lifetime trips, all while challenging the status quo. Made for passionate travelers in search of the undiscovered, Elsewhere trips are built on local expertise, exclusivity, and ease. Look out, travel just got better.Ways to work with Elsewhere:
- Phone consultation: Schedule a 40-minute phone call with one of our licensed local experts to chat through your trip and get their local insight.
- Full service: Our network of licensed local experts will craft you the best trip of your life, from start to finish. From your initial phone call to 24/7 on-the-ground support, our local experts will act as your right hand throughout your journey. This full-service experience is for those looking to lock in that next-level adventure. Visit elsewhere.io and make a trip request to get started.
Complete your travel selection