Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara travel guide - 17th edition
17th Edition Jul 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Blessed with rich cultures, magnificent landscapes and some of the world’s best beaches, this string of tropical islands is as seductive as it is paradisiacal. Lonely Planet is your passport to Bali & Lombok, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Watch colourful passing temple processions, hit the white-sand beaches of the Bukit Penin-sula, or look after your body and mind with a massage or yoga class; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bali & Lombok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Bali & Lombok Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara Today, History, Local Life & Religion, The Arts, Architecture, Environment
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 51 colour maps
Coverage includes: Kuta & Southwest Beaches, South Bali & the Islands, Ubud Region, East Bali, Central Mountains, North Bali, West Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands, Nusa Tenggara and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.