Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara - Ubud Region (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ubud Region chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bali & Lombok guide-book.
Base yourself in Ubud, which is replete with alluring sleeping and eating options, but then hop on a motorcycle or organise a car and driver to see the temples of Tampaksiring, Ceking rice terraces, and the rest that this part of Bali has to offer.
- enjoy the temples, museums, cafe culture and focus on wellness in Ubud, Bali’s cultural capital
- make like Indiana Jones at the ancient candi (shrines), cut out of rock faces, in Gunung Kawi
- explore artisan villages to source artworks, crafts, ceremonial objects and other treas-ures
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ubud & Around Bedulu, Sebatu, Tegallalang, Tam-paksiring, Mas, Blahbatuh, Batuan, Sukawati, Batubulan, Abiansemal.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.