Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara - North Bali (PDF Chapter)
This is the North Bali chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tengga-ra guidebook.
The big draw is the incredible diving and snorkelling at nearby Pulau Menjangan. Arcing around a nearby bay, booming Pemuteran may be Bali’s best beach escape. To the east is Lov-ina, a sleepy beach strip with cheap hotels and even cheaper sunset beer specials.
- plunge into the depths at Bali’s best dive spot, Pulau Menjangan
- explore underwater marvels while staying at the idyllic beach town of Pemuteran
- get a glimpse of local village life on the way to Sekumpul Waterfall
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Yeh Sanih, Singaraja, Lovina, Seririt, Pemuteran, Banyuwedang, Labuhan Lalang, Bali Barat National Park.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation