Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara - Kuta & Southwest Beaches (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kuta & Southwest Beaches chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bali & Lom-bok guidebook.
In Seminyak and Kerobokan there is a bounty of restaurants, cafes, designer boutiques, spas and the like that rivals anywhere in the world, while Kuta and Legian are the choice for rollicking clubs, cheap singlets and carefree family holidays.
- loll around on Kuta Beach, Bali’s original tourist magnet
- rave through the night in the manic clubs and legendary nightlife scene of Kuta
- ignore your resolve while shopping in Seminyak’s myriad boutiques and designer out-lets
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kuta & Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu Re-gion, Umalas, Canggu, Echo Beach, Pererenan Beach.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation