Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Austria - Tyrol & Vorarlberg (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Tyrol & Vorarlberg chapter from Lonely Planet’s Austria guidebook.
There’s no place like Tyrol for the ‘wow, I’m in Austria’ feeling. Nowhere else in the country is the downhill skiing as exhilarating, the après-ski as pumping, the wooden chalets as chocolate box, the food as hearty.
- save your best schuss for the slopes of Kitzbühel
- admire the golden wonder of Goldenes Dachl, Innsbruck’s late Gothic oriel
- mountain bike in the Zillertal, Tyrol’s Alpine heartland
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tyrol, Innsbruck, Hall in Tirol, Wattens, Schwaz, The Zillertal, Achensee, Kitzbühel, Kufstein, Söll, Seefeld, Stams, The Ötztal, Imst, Ehrwald, Landeck, Inntal, Ischgl, Arlberg Region, Vorarlberg, Bregenz, Dornbirn, Bregenzerwald, Feldkirch, Bludenz and Montafon.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.