*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Austria - Styria (PDF Chapter)
This is the Styria chapter from Lonely Planet’s Austria guidebook.
Austria’s second-largest province is a picturesque combination of culture, architecture, rolling hills, vine-covered slopes and mountains. Graz, Austria’s second-largest city, is Styria’s photogenic and fabulously relaxed capital. Head south from Graz and you’re in wine country, dubbed ‘Styrian Tuscany’.
- explore the smart restaurants, lively bars and late night caverns of Graz, Styria’s capital
- amaze yourself at Schloss Eggenberg, the capital’s stunning Renaissance palace and museum
- wander Admont’s spectacular baroque Benedictine Abbey and its library – the largest in the world
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Graz & Around, Bärnbach, Southern Styria, Deutschlandsberg, Ehrenhausen, Leutschach, Riegersburg, The Sausal, Northern Styria, Mariazell, Bruck an der Mur, Leoben, Eisenerz, Nationalpark Gesäuse, Admont, Johnsbach, Western Styria, Schladming and Murau.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.