Australia's Best Trips - Western Australia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Western Australia Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s Australia’s Best Trips guidebook.
The outback desert looms large here as you cross the Nullabor, traverse the southern Kimberley, and even as you travel the coast, with windblown dunescapes and the Pinnacles Desert just a sea-breeze from the shore.
- experience the outback and the Kimberleys without going off-road
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- travel one of the country’s most underrated coastlines, the Southwest Coast, with whales and forests
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- feel sophistication ooze from every pore in the Tuscan-style Margaret River Wine Region
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Kimberley Crossing, Western Australia’s Southwest Coast, Margaret River Wine Region, Coral Coast to Broome
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.