Australia's Best Trips - Victoria (PDF Chapter)
This is the Victoria Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s Australia’s Best Trips guidebook.
Driving through Victoria is like taking an elite, self-guided tour through the best that Australia has to offer. The coastline down here is beyond compare, and no state in Australia can match Victoria’s set of historic towns.
- embark on the stunning coastal road trip along Victoria’s southwest on the Great Ocean Road
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- tour grand historic buildings and quiet foodie outposts in Victoria’s goldfields
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- drive from Victoria’s gourmet heartland over the mountains and down to the sea on the Great Alpine Road
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula, Gippsland & Wilsons Prom, Victoria’s Goldfields, Great Alpine Road, Along the Murray.
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.