Australia's Best Trips - Queensland (PDF Chapter)
Distances may be great up here in the northern state of Queensland, but the attractions are suitably big as well. For a start, the Great Barrier Reef is a constant presence along this splendid coast. Then there’s the Daintree, a World Heritage–listed expanse of rainforest that carpets the interior and shadows pristine white-sand beaches. The drives here are once-in-a-lifetime.
• Pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
• Get around easily with color maps and route directions in easy stages
• Discover even more with detours, walking routes and ways to link your trips
• Eating and sleeping recommendations for all budgets
Coverage includes: 6 Trips; see preview for details
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Coastal Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef - Capricorn Coast & the Southern Reef Islands (PDF Chapter)
Coastal Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef - Cairns & the Daintree Rainforest (PDF Chapter)