*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Australia's Best Trips - Northern Territory (PDF Chapter)
It’s here that so many Aussie landmarks of international repute reside, such as Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon. As you’d expect from a predominantly outback region, the roads here can be empty and the distances immense, but the rewards are simply extraordinary, particularly the opportunities to experience this ancient land alongside its original inhabitants. Stock up on supplies and hit the road.
• Pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights• Get around easily with color maps and route directions in easy stages
• Discover even more with detours, walking routes and ways to link your trips
• Eating and sleeping recommendations for all budgets
Coverage includes: 5 Trips; see preview for details
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.