*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Australia - Sydney & New South Wales (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sydney & New South Wales chapter from Lonely Planet’s Australia guidebook.
Glitzy, vibrant, intoxicating Sydney is an unforgettable metropolis in a privileged natural set-ting. Bondi Beach and the harbour are justly famous, but the whole NSW coast is simply magnif-icent: beach after quality beach backed by excellent national parks and interesting coastal towns.
- live it up beachside and harbourside in captivating, diverse Sydney
- gaze out over the Blue Mountains’ sandstone cliffs to blue-tinged eucalypt forests be-low
- sip semillon and enjoy the finer things in life in the Hunter Valley’s boutique vineyards
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sydney, History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around Sydney, Blue Mountains, The Hunter Valley, Newcastle, The Central Coast, North Coast NSW, Port Stephens, Myall Lakes National Park, Port Macquarie, Hat Head National Park, Crescent Head, South West Rocks, Nambucca Heads, Bellingen, Dorrigo, Coffs Harbour, Grafton, Yamba, Angourie, Ballina, Lennox Head, Byron Bay, Bangalow, Nimbin, New England, North Coast Hinterland, Central & Outback NSW, Northern New South Wales, Coonabarabran, Lightning Ridge, Central NSW, Bathurst, Orange, Millthorpe, Cowra, Dubbo, Mudgee, Outback NSW, Bourke, Broken Hill, Mungo National Park, Tibooburra & Corner Country, Royal National Park, Kiama & Around, Kangaroo Valley, Shoalhaven Coast, Eurobodalla Coast, Sapphire Coast, Southern Highlands, South Coast New South Wales, Southern NSW & The Murray, Snowy Mountains, Riverina, Lord Howe Island.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga - Understand Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)