*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Australia - Perth & Western Australia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Perth & Western Australia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Australia guidebook.
Western Australia is Australia’s last frontier, known for its epic scale and isolation. In the Kimberley, wide open spaces conceal striking gorges, waterfalls and ancient rock formations. The south is a playground of white-sand beaches, lush green forests and world-class wineries.
- swim with ‘gentle giant’ whale sharks, manta rays, sea turtles or even humpbacks in Ningaloo Marine Park
- sample first-class wine, food and architecture around Margaret River’s vineyards
- scout for dugongs on a boat trip in Shark Bay, or watching wild dolphins at their morning feed in Monkey Mia
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Perth & Around, Fremantle, Rottnest Island (Wadjemup), Rockingham & the Peel District, Hyden & Wave Rock, The Avon Valley, New Nor-cia, Sunset & Turquoise Coasts, Geographe Bay, Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Cape Nat-uraliste, Margaret River Wine Region, Yallingup & Around, Cowaramup & Wilyabrup, Margaret River, Augusta & Around, Southern Forests, Nannup, Bridgetown, Manjimup, Pemberton, Southern WA, Walpole & Nornalup, Denmark, Albany & Around, Porongurup National Park, Stir-ling Range National Park, Fitzgerald River National Park, Esperance & Around, Batavia Coast, Geraldton, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Shark Bay, Overlander Roadhouse to Denham (Shark Bay Rd), Denham, Monkey Mia, Gascoyne Coast, Carnarvon, Quobba Coast, Ningaloo Coast & the Pilbara, Coral Bay, Exmouth & Around, Ningaloo Marine Park, Cape Range National Park, Pilbara Coast, The Kimberley, Broome, Dampier Peninsula, Derby, Devonian Reef National Parks, Gibb River Road, Great Northern Highway, Kununurra, Purnululu National Park & Bungle Bungle Range.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.