Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Australia - Melbourne & Victoria (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Melbourne & Victoria chapter from Lonely Planet’s Australia guide-book.
Melbourne is food-obsessed, marvellously multicultural and a showpiece for Australian cul-ture. Beyond the city limits, Victoria offers rich history, stunning wilderness and culinary excel-lence. Its small towns boast local-produce-driven restaurants, craft-beer breweries, coffee roasters and excellent wineries.
- explore the streetscapes of the Goldfields’ gold-rush towns with eateries, galleries and markets
- take it slow on the Great Ocean Road, a route that curls beside spectacular beaches then whips inland through rainforests
- seek out cool cafes, hidden bars and the hottest restaurants in Melbourne
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Melbourne & Around, The Dandenongs, Yarra Valley, Marysville, Lake Mountain, Daylesford, Hepburn Springs, Mornington Peninsula, Phillip Island, Great Ocean Road, Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula, Torquay, Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Lorne, Wye River, Kennett River, Apollo Bay, Cape Otway, Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Warrnambool, Tower Hill Reserve, Port Fairy, Portland, Nelson, The Goldfields, The Grampians & Around, Ballarat, Bendigo, Kyneton, Castlemaine, Horsham, Mt Arapiles State Park, Little Desert National Park, Wilsons Promontory & Gippsland , Koonwarra, Fish Creek, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Walhalla, Lakes District, East Gippsland, the Wilderness Coast, The High Country, Mansfield, Mt Buller, King Valley, Milawa Gourmet Region, Beechworth, Yackandandah, Chil-tern, Rutherglen & Around, Mt Buffalo National Park, Bright, Mt Beauty, the Kiewa Valley, Falls Creek, Mt Hotham, Dinner Plain, Omeo, The Murray River & Around, Mildura, Echuca.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.